Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Blog Title

I have never been particularly happy with my blog's title. It was inspired by a conservative Christian blog that I used to follow called "Culture Campaign" that disabled its comment function because the bloggers got tired of responding to me, however I have always wanted something different.

My new title is based on an exchange found in the play Inherit the Wind which is in fact taken from the transcript of the original Scopes Monkey Trial where Clarence Darrow was questioning William Jennings Bryan.

Matthew Harrison Brady: I do not think about things I do not think about.
Henry Drummond: Do you ever think about things that you do think about?

3 comments:

  1. That's a bit of a mouthful. Why can't you use something more mundane like Vinny's Diary? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a bit of a mouthful, but I don't think people are going to be called upon to say it very often. I suspect that it will usually be a "cut and paste." In any case, I used to have a blog about chess that began with "Vinny's..." so that seemed unoriginal as well as mundane.

    Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could just go with something esoteric like "Things you DO think about."

    ReplyDelete